Energy-efficient lighting technologies can reduce operating costs and provide lower fixed costs through fewer replacements. Note: All lamp and fixtures must be ENERGY STAR or DesignLights Consortium qualified.
Occupancy Sensors: $8 each
Outdoor Security LED Lighting
Horticulture LED Lighting
|≥ 100 Watts||$40/fixture|
How to Qualify and Get Started
- Be a member of PCEA
- Lighting must have been purchased during 2021
- Review the rebate application for full requirements
- Outdoor lighting must be on from dusk to dawn and controlled by an
automatic photocell sensor.
- Horticulture lighting must be classified as such in DesignLights Consortium to qualify.
- Maximum incentive is 50% of installed costs. Custom rebates may be available; contact PCEA for further details.
- Download and submit your rebate application