Go all electric with your new home, and pick up some bonuses.
All Star Home - $500
- Energy-efficient home construction: high performance insulation and windows
- High efficiency heating and cooling: requires geothermal, cold climate air-source heat pump or ENERGY STAR air-source heat pump
- Efficient electric water heating: requires the installation of a heat pump water heater or geothermal assisted electric water heater
- Electric ENERGY STAR appliances for clothes washer, clothes dryer, dishwasher, and refrigerator.
Premier Electric Home - $200
- Standard air-source heat pump or better
- Electric resistance water heater or better
- Building shell checklist (refer to rebate form)
How to Qualify and Get Started
- Be a member of PCEA
- Services must have been tendered during 2021
- View the rebate application for full requirements
- Download and submit your rebate application
- Have your appliance receipts and proof of ENERGY STAR compliance to include with your rebate application